Feeding bucket with milling cutter and mixer is used to pick silage from grass or maize directly from the pile using a milling cutter and mix it with loose feed using a mixer built into the bucket. The finished feed is fed through the hydraulically opened door.
• A novelty in this type of devices is the removable inner shell made of acid-resistant stainless steel.
• Thanks to the HARDOX and ALFORM700 steel construction, the feed bucket is durable and lightweight.
• Easy and safe operation (excellent visibility from the driver's cab).
• Versatility: designed for dry feed / maize / cut grass.
• Savings and efficiency: 1 device for cutting, mixing and feeding.
• Fast, precise mixing and discharging.
• Solid construction made of Hardox steel and Alform700 ensures comfortable and safe operation.
• The 80cm diameter mixer is made of Hardox steel.
• Interchangeable blades in the cutter.
• Fixing is screwed to the frame of the grinder (quick change of clamping without cutting and welding).
• Hydraulically opened discharge from one or two sides (payable additionally).
• Radio control using the supplied remote control.
• 12 months warranty.
• Required hydraulic power supply: 40l min, 180 bar.
• 12V electrical supply required.
• Powder painting.
produce a bucket for feeding with dimensions according to the customer's needs.
FEEDER BUCKET - wide1500mm - capacity 1.4m3 (GTH-LFM) £6650 + VAT
FEEDER BUCKET - wide1800mm - capacity 1.7m3 (GTH-LFM) £7350 + VAT
FEEDER BUCKET - wide2000mm - capacity 1.9m3 (GTH-LFM) £8350 + VAT
FEEDER BUCKET - wide2200mm - capacity 2.1m3 (GTH-LFM) £9500 + VAT
FEEDER BUCKET - wide2500mm - capacity 2.4m3 (GTH-LFM) £10550 + VAT